HAI!!! TODAY is a GREAT DAY!
Here is your HypeGirl Public Hype Announcement:
IT IS FREE CUPCAKE DAY AT SPRINKLES CUPCAKES TODAY!
They are celebrating their 10th anniversary, and what a sweeeeeeet 10 years it’s been! I am a better person because of Sprinkles.
I don’t know what’s cuter–me or the cupcake!?
You know Sprinkles, right!??? They are only the best cupcakery in the entire world. The cake is impossibly moist, topped with the silkiest buttercream in all the land. They have an impressive array of flavors available on a daily basis.
Take a look at all that variety! You can find out about all their flavors here.
Here is a list of my favorites:
- Vanilla (I know what you’re thinking right–how boring!? NERP. It is the most delicious, beautiful, flavorful, and richest vanilla I’ve ever tasted, which apparently comes from Madagascar or something.
- Peanut Butter Chip (peanut butter cake with chocolate chips AND peanut butter frosting.)
- Cuban Coffee (you can only get this one certain times of the year.)
- Salty Caramel (this just became one of their regular menu offerings. YAY!)
- Red Velvet (seems cliché, but this is like their #1 seller.)
I think it is a life goal of mine to hit up all the Sprinkles Cupcakes in the world. I’ve been to Sprinkles Scottsdale, Sprinkles Chicago, Sprinkles La Jolla, and Sprinkles Newport Beach (WHICH ALSO HAS A SPRINKLES ICE CREAM ATTACHED, don’t even get me started on that.) I’d say I’m doing pretty good so far.
OH LOOK! Here is one of my very best friends, Sone! Haiiii Sone!
One time in 2013, I was going to spend my birthday weekend at her place San Diego. I picked up Sprinkles on the way there, not knowing that she had already gotten some for the celebration!! It was a Spectacularly Silly Sprinkles Surprise!
OH LOOK! I guess you are what you eat!
That was my home-made Halloween costume from 2012. My co-workers were also cupcakes that year, and our student was a slice of (cherry) pie.
You know I’m gonna go to Sprinkles tonight, with all my best girlfriends!